You will need:
- tight wrapping paper;
- adhesive tape;
- Take a piece of paper large enough for your pot.
- Bend the edges from two sides towards the center. Glue the seam with the adhesive tape (you can do it on the reverse side).
- Wrap the bottom edge 5–10 cm (depending on the diameter of your pot). Straighten the edge back.
- Bend the corners to the line formed. Unfold the corners.
- Next, you need to smooth the bottom out. Then bend the long sides of the bottom to the center and glue the seam with tape.
- Smooth the bag out and place the pot in it.